Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why should I join GATE AEROSPACE ACADEMY?
GATE AEROSPACE ACADEMY is founded by MR KAUSHAL JHA (All India Rank 03) M.TECH IIT MADRAS Having 4 years of experience in teaching gate subjects (propulsion Aerodynamics structures), and MR T.ASHOKRAO (All India Rank47) worked as an Assistant professor in the department of Aeronautical engineering for 3 years, and run by a team of graduates from IITs and IISc who secured a good Gate Rank. We are a team of young professionals, having minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in teaching GATE Subjects. Our Experience helps students in grasping the fundamental concepts in Aerospace engineering.
GATE AEROSPACE ACADEMY provides classroom coaching at (Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai Vijayawada and Bangalore), and Correspondence Books, along with Online Test series in Aerospace Engineering for GATE -2018/19. Registered students can take advantage of this which will help them in making a strong foundation on which they can build their successful career either by going to higher studies in iit/nit/iisc or joining in government sectors like ADA, ISRO, HAL or making professional career in other MNC companies
What Additional am getting from GATE AEROSPACE ACADEMY?
Yes, I really appreciate this question, we areadditionally offering general Aptitude Quant section from an expert faculty, it helps you to get good marks in General Aptitude section which has weight of 15%, as well as it will help you to apper for Govt jobs, normally if you take coaching for this separatelyit will cost you around 8000-10000 but here we have added in our classroom programmes to help students
Secondly, we are going to teach Engineering mathematicsin a dedicated fashion keeping specific hours of sessions to it, so that students get benefited as it has a weightage of 15% in gate
we are having expert faculty who has minimum 3-4years of experience in teaching gate subjects which help students to understand subject in a crystal clear way,our faculty takes classes from subject basics keeping every student in mind.
How to join for Gate Aerospace discussion Group?
Of course! The discussion is active on Facebook at
You can join this anytime. If any problem then you can contact us at 9866655521,7503511159
Which all are the reference books for GATE in Aerospace for 2019/2020?
- Fundamentals of Aerodynamics – John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Aerodynamics for Engineering Students – E.L. Houghton, P.W. Carpenter
- Fluid Mechanics by Frank M. White
- Gas Dynamics – E. Rathakrishnan
- Modern Compressible flow – John D. Anderson, Jr.
FLIGHT MECHANICS (Performance, Stability & Control)
- Introduction to Flight – John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Aircraft Performance & Design – John D. Anderson, Jr.
- Airplane Performance, Stability, and Control – Perkins & Hage
- Aerodynamics by Clancy
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain,
- SRK IyengarAdvanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion – Hill & Peterson
- Gas Turbines – V Ganesan
- Elements of Rocket Propulsion – George P. Sutton
- Elements of Gas Turbine Propulsion – Jack D Mattingly
- Rocket and Spacecraft Propulsion by Martin J.L.Turner
- Gas turbine theory by V.Ganeshan and SarvanaMuttu
- A Textbook of Strength of Materials – RK Bansal
- Aircraft Structures for engineering students – THG Megson
- Strength of Materials – Stephen Timoshenko
- Mechanical Vibration by V.P. Singh
- mechanics of Aircraft Structures by C.T Sun
Why should I give GATE exam?
There are many reasons for giving Gate exam
- To pursue master’s degree in Engineering from leading and premier institutes of the country that is IIT/IISC/NIT.
- Masters degree will be required if you want to pursue your career in the research or education field. It will also help you in the better understanding of fundamental concepts of various subjects.
- GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for the Junior Research Fellowship in government institutes like DRDO ISRO RCI
- Nowadays All government sectors like DRDO ISRO ADA HAL NAL are recruting on the basis of Gate Score
- Doctoral positions (Ph.D.) in many of the Indian universities and foreign universities are offered based on the GATE percentile.
MNCs like Airbus, Roll’s royals, Boeing and many private sector companies give preference to gate rank holders for jobs