In this program we provide students
|GATE ONLINE TEST SERIES|
|GATE STUDY MATERIAL|
|GATE PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS (2007-2018)|
GATE ONLINE TEST SERIES
Online Test Series is designed identical to the real GATE Exam. The online test papers are prepared by qualified faculties of GATE AEROSPACE ACADEMY. Subject-wise and Full syllabus tests are designed for thorough coverage of the entire syllabus in a systematic way and questions are made conceptual & application-based in order to make students ready for any kind of Gate paper.
Online Test Series provides a platform for students to judge their performance and results will be analyzed on all Indian basis.
A few of the Salient Features of our Online Test Series are as follows:
- 70+ mock test.
- 40+ sectional test
- 30+ Full-length test
- The Test series covers basic and advanced level tests to facilitate a student build concept thereby improving performance/
- The Test papers are designed based on the standards of the previous GATE examination papers and also considering the revised GATE syllabus.
- Students can check their status bar which helps students to overcome their weaknesses.
The status bar includes:
- Individual subject performance.
- Time is taken to complete each question.
- Time is taken to complete the total test.
- Time comparison with toppers for each question.
- Total test performance analysis.
- All India Rank.
- An online virtual calculator is provided.
- After completion of the exam, students can view answers below each question and analyze where they have done mistakes.
GATE STUDY MATERIAL
Study Material is exclusively prepared by Kaushal Jha and T Ashok Roa. Kaushal Jha pursued M.Tech-Aerospace from IIT-Madras by securing GATE AIR 03 and has 4 years of teaching experience in all the GATE subjects & T.Ashok Rao secured GATE AIR 47, has 3 years of teaching experience apart from which he is working with a separate team on freelancing projects that include technical research work under the research centre-WeAeroDo and team of graduates from IITs/IISc and reviewed by faculty of topmost engineering colleges of India.
The Important contents of the study material:
- Material is prepared precisely for Gate Aerospace Exam
- The material covers Basic to Advanced topics by dividing the syllabus into individual chapters.
- After the end of each chapter, the previous year gate questions & Model Questions are provided with detailed solutions in order to clarify the complete concept, deep knowledge, and its application
- We provide Subject Wise Problem Sheets having 3 levels of difficulty, and each level comprises 100 questions, on the whole, whopping 150 questions!
- It improvises students conceptual ability and may solve any kind of questions in the GATE exam
Problem Sheets covers totally 7 subjects
|Propulsion||50 Questions||50 Questions||50 Questions||150 Questions|
|Structures||50 Questions||50 Questions||50 Questions||150 Questions|
|Aerodynamics||50 Questions||50 Questions||50 Questions||150 Questions|
|Flight Mechanics||50 Questions||50 Questions||50 Questions||150 Questions|
|Engineering Mathematics||50 Questions||50 Questions||50 Questions||150 Questions|
|Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Questions||50 Questions||150 Questions|
|Space mechanics||50 Questions||50 Questions||50 Questions||150 Questions|
We also provide subject-wise formulae sheets which help students to revise formulae daily, it helps students to revise every important formula in one place.
Formulae sheets for the following technical subjects will be provided
- Flight Mechanics
- Space mechanics
- Engineering Mathematics
GATE PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS (DETAIL SOLUTIONS 2007-2018)
- As there is a lack of available solved GATE Aerospace previous paper, students find problem to get the solutions of the same. We have prepared a detail solution of each previous paper from 2007 to 2018
- Each paper is solved completely
- 2 free online Mock Test will be given along with book
Content of the book
- Solved paper 2007
- Solved paper 2008
- Solved paper 2009
- Solved paper 2010
- Solved paper 2011
- Solved paper 2012
- Solved paper 2013
- Solved paper 2014
- Solved paper 2015
- Solved paper 2016
- Solved paper 2017
- Solved paper 2018
- Mock Paper 1 with detail solutions
- Mock Paper 2 with detail solutions
- 24*7 support through Whats app and Facebook
- Our own discussion forum https://www.facebook.com/groups/1880633898825773/
- Skype connectivity for clearing any doubt during their preparation.